CMM hardware upgrade and software updates have become increasingly popular over the past few years. Full integration of the latest probing, motion control, and software technologies is now possible on your existing machine.
CMM Hardware & Software Upgrades
Optimize your quality processes,
measure more efficiently, maximize
Simplifies Complex GD&T Analysis
- Metrolog X4 has a new geometric and dimensional tolerances processing engine for handling the most complex cases in record time.
- Geometric tolerance definition facilitated.
- «Expert» system ensuring the correct evaluation methodology and results.
- Total support for the tolerance evaluation in compliance with the given standard.
- Support for ANSI and ISO standards.
- Certified and recognized solution by the PTB and NIST organizations.
Report Editor: The Best in Class
- Powerful report editor allows complete and easy customization.
- Simple and user-friendly interface.
- Create your own report templates adapted to your customer requirements.
- Customize any type of output: assistant, status editor, direct export from the library, etc.
- Export available in many standard formats such as .XLS, .CSV, .PDF…
Watch Metrologic In Action
Renishaw PH20 Probe
The PH20’s unique head touches allow measurement points to be taken by moving only the head rather than the CMM structure. Using only the rapid rotary motion of the head, points can be taken faster, with improved accuracy and repeatability.
5-Axis motion eliminates time spent indexing the head. The PH20’s infinite probe angle capability guarantees optimal feature access, minimizing stylus changes. Together, these speed increases typically result in a 3-fold improvement in throughput over conventional systems.
- Easy access to features at any angle with infinite positioning
- Faster calibration
- Integral industry standard TP20 probe
- Improved touch-trigger metrology performance
DCC Controller Upgrade
Metrologic Group’s own range of digital controllers provide enhanced calculation time, machine speed and an overall smoother machine motion.
- Fast: Capable of high speed contact-scanning
- State-of-the-art: Developed for optical laser scanning probes
- Universal: Fully compatible with all types and brands of CMM
- Ergonomic: Specific keyboards developed especially for Metrologic software use wireless Bluetooth-capable keyboards
- Reliable: Use of proven technologies combined with 30 years of experience
- Easy: Metrotune software for quick and easy installation of the measurement results (Bundle)
Counting Box upgrade
- 3 Axis Counting box for any type of manual CMM
- Any type of encoders
- Connection to PC via USB
- Input for touch trigger 3D probe
- Power supply included
- Fully compatible with our 3D inspection software
Metrologic Operator oriented
Joystick and Keyboards
- Large color LCD screen: better contrast and brightness
- 16 programmable functions keys
- New handling for menus and quick access for PH10 motorized head
- Self-test functions